TAKE THAT

ok If I can think of a different title I will change it. It is just that I did the most amazing thing this morning.

I got in a war with Dh this morning ( call them wars but really I thing they are just nerves) and I was really angry he said some stupid things he shouldn't I said things I shouldn't have. Anyway when I got to the Gym I was NOT in a good mood.

This was to be my first board breaking and I was not sure that I could even break it let alone not leave with a body full of bruises. He had us do it with a target and then we could do it with a board. Lets add to that that I have a VERY new board and had never used or broke it before.
we all lined up to do the breaks and I asked the black belts to take my board I figured if somebody was going to break it it would be them and not me. I was so right I got up with someone elses board, told them my name, my age(yikes), the techniques I was doing, and asked to set up my board for the first break. I swear I set up and just did it. broke a hammer fist on a blue board(represents thickness) the first time. Set up and broke a #2 front kick the first time. I tell nothing puts you in a better mood then breaking something you don't think you can.

No comments: