The refiner's fire.

I am watching BYU this morning and I don't know why this is hitting me so hard. Is it that I have so many friends and relatives who are going through this or is it that God is making me ready for for our family Crucible. Either way I am struck by the utmost spiritual awe that I have for you. I can not in the depth of my imagination understand the struggles I see you go through and the strength that somehow comes out of those depths. There seems to be no short of miracles that come into your lives. I know that the refiner is polishing you to a high shine and that your time here all ready shines.

I love you all and you mean the world to me. If the time comes for my crucible I WILL be turn to you for direction love and understanding.

3 comments:

The Zookeeper said...

Marls... not fair to make me cry when I already have makeup on at 7am! ;)

One thing about the refiner's fire... once you realize where you are, there's no doubt you know where you stand with God. He won't leave you alone... His eye is on you the entire time.

Love you, Sissy...

Jeana

Marls, decommissioned dragonlady said...

this is why god made water proof makeup.

Marls, decommissioned dragonlady said...

this is why god made water proof makeup.