ramblings of a tired mom.

well we are at the 2 week mark. she is still gorgeous and I have great friends helping me out. Even so they can't sleep for me and this little one has one WEIRD schedule. she seems to sleep for 24 hours and then be up fro 24 hours. She doesn't like the bouncy seat unless she is asleep and she doesn't like the swing unless she is awake. Basically she doesn't seem to like much at all. Not to mention that even if she slept I would still have 2 other little munchkins that are into EVERYTHING if I am not right on top of them. From about 8 to 3 it is like I only have 3 kids again and I am all but pulling my hair out. Don't get me wrong I love them all and i would not trade this for anything but man am I tired.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope she starts sleeping better for you! She is gorgeous!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.