did you feel that?

That was the whirlwind that was my weekend. Lets start on Friday when my kids had their first board breaking clinic. Can I just say my kids ROCK Most of them broke their boards the first time but we still didn't get done till 8:30PM then my dh went and got movies and we were home about 9:15. Now I had been waiting on my parents all day long not knowing when they had left and they have no cell. so we get home there in the drive is a small white car. There seems to be no one in it but I know it is my parents for 2 reasons. A) the antenna is decorated to the hilt with streamers and American paraphernalia. SO I send my kids to the neighbors to see if they had gone in. my dd comes back and notices the seats are reclined and my parents are out like lights in the car. we talk until at least 11 and that included the kids. Get up on Saturday and eat a bit clean at bit and then get kids read for their sparring and demo team classes. head out of the house at around 10:30am. Classes get done at 1pm and we talk for a bit and head to a THE BABY IS HERE party at my friend Ayrlee's. Randy Manned the Grill and we cooked and played and ate and played and talked till way after things should have been done, but my mom and my friend got along GREAT and my dad and was great too and the mix of member and non member friends got blurred in a good way. we got done with that at around 7pm I think? then I had to go to the store and get stuff of after the blessing and we picked up Chicken and didn't get home till after 8:30 again. we went to bed LATE again and somehow managed not only to get everyone ready but out the door to church the next morning EARLY and we were able to save some seats for relatives and friends that came to see Kyla blessed. I bawled all the way through the meeting because the couple that lost their little boy (nonmember) came to the blessing and I know that things were said that touched them. I will continue to pray that things go in the that eternal direction. Any we came home after the blessing and had some sandwiches the kids and my mom bragged about Dr Phil so we watched that and then decided that since our TKD was as much family as anything we would go to another party for a little girl that got her probationary black belt. My parents at this point decided that we were just party animals and decided to stay home and clean up form the last party, which they did they they watched a movie and slept. WE got home from that one around 6 pm and I ind of got the kids to bed almost on time. they got up this morning and started their first day of summer school. I am hoping tings will fall into a steady pattern soon. If you got his far WTG see you another day. when I can slow down I will post pics of Kyla's blessing dress.

1 comment:

Drama Momma said...

Oh I wish I could have been there. Having kids and all their activities can drive a woman crazy!

All my Love- Michelle