This has been a hard week.

you know about the Friday - Sunday thing. Well when things all settled and Monday was done my BFF called and told me that another dear friend had choose to end her battle with depression. I haven't slept well since then. I am just sad. It has taken this long for me to even get to here where I can write how I feel and not cry. The Kylie before depression was a bubbly happy bend over backward for you person. Even through her fight she would never let you tell her no. SHe would do it even if you didn't think you really needed it or that she had the money to do it. Once she put her mind to it you were getting it and no was not an answer. She had the deepest love for her family and husband and always said the rest of us should be sad because she got the best man in the world. She inspired creativity and and Ideas in all of us, and she rarely got mad when others took over. She had a sense of humor that most do not ( a little of color) but could always make one laugh and feel better about themselves. She was able to laugh about herself ( breasts and depression). SHe left a wonder husband, children, Family, and friends. I will miss her deeply but I know that where she is she is being loved and comforted. I know she was not herself and if she felt she could have kept up the fight she would have.

My dd's Nick name will forever remind me of my sweet friend wh0 helped name her.


I love and will miss you Ky

No comments: