because I miss my friend.

and because I want to think about the possitive in my life. I am taking inspiration from BIG FAT LOSER and it opening song. It mentions what have you done to be proud of today. I need to think of the good things that I do and I am going to try to do this everyday. SO for today this is what I have done that I am proud of.

I got the dishes all done up, I have not only fed my sweet little Ky to day but was also able to pump 5 ounces to boot, I made REAL fried chicken for the first time and I didn't ruin it. Oh and I got up this morning from what I have to consider a full night of sleep and cleaned the kitchen floor, and put the mats back where they needed to be and taped them down.

Go me

This is for you Kylie.

1 comment:

Kari said...

GO MARLS!!!

Hey we had a great time yesterday and I posted about it on my blog, if you're interested to go and read! And thanks for the pictures I stole from you!

And I LOVE the song you have on here!! Love it, love it!!
((HUGS))