It's all Kylie's fault (not bad)

It is all her fault that I met another friend IRL. I knew she wanted so I planned a lunch with another gal from my fav board to meet half way and have Lunch. It was great talking Face to Face and I loved every minute of it. Her kids are so cute, esspecially Tyler (yes I have one of those too) I can tell some time in the near future he will be a handful ( my Tyler was and is). the kids got along famously and had fun even without the happy meals. The only real problem we had wasn't with our kids but with the gal that was cleaning tables. First she kept trying to reseat us to a smaller area (HA) and then she told the girls they were to old to be playing in the play house (all of the kids were 12 and under). They were all so well behaved and wonderful. I will post pictures later of our event.

No comments: