rambling about kids.

Ok so I have at least gotten kind in the habit. I at least look at my blog every other day and about every 2 weeks I write something. Sorry people I really am going to try harder. Life is hectic with 7 kids though ya know. Speaking of which my kids are doing much better in school. being the evil mother that I am. I put them in summer school and information is that they are doing much better. Christine kept up on her work even while at girls camp and the boys have improved their reading skills. Sean and Janet really didn't need the extra school just Tyler and Christine but it didn't hurt to have them go either. Anyway they did well and tomorrow is their last day. Christine could have done a summer band program but quite frankly I want to know that she is serious about doing that before I fork out the money for the clarinet and the music stand and music to go on it. SHe is very talented and gifted in that regard but doesn't seem to be self motivated. She is motivated right now to a really cute all be it OLD band teacher. Mister Usher will retire in 2 years and then what. SO ya know I just don't want to keep doing that. On the other hand if she is going to get serious I don't want to continue to fork out 30 bucks a month on an instument for the next 5 years either. Oh the viscous circle .


My next problem is going to be what to do with them over the next month. Don't get me wrong it will be nice to NOT have to go anywhere but then there is the whole problem of them driving me crazy for the next month. Esspecially Tyler who, for all his trying, can't seem to calm down right now for nothin' I mean the boy is off the wall. I need to find a way to channel that energy and not have him fly offthe handle emotionally for doing it. Any ideas? Ok I have to go and get the prisoners from school so I am out for now.

No comments: