It's a good thing they are cute.

Today I would like to tie up my girls. I swear they have been into everything. They washed their hair in the sink this morning getting water all over the all ready stinky kids bathroom. Then they played with a marker and they were blue from top to bottom. My 2 year old refuses to eat anything remotely good for her ( not that we have junk food in the house) and does nothing but drink milk from sun up to sun down and cries when she doesn't get it. If that wasn't enough tonight my neighbors had their sprinklers on and I told the kids NOT to go in them, do you think they listened to me. NO the girls got wet and then got cold it isn't warm here today so they came in got their coats on and went back out and came back with soaked pants and coats. I want to strangle them I tell you. It is a very good thing that it is time for bed and they are really really cute because if they weren't I would be will to sell of the lot of them ( minus the baby) and start all over.

No comments: