update on little bit.

we have had our weekly appointment for out little bit today. So far she is doing AWESOME. She did fail her over night room air test. They want her to have about 90 % O2 sats 90% of the time. Well she did about 20% . However her growth is doing wonderful. She is and ounce and a half shy of her birth weight. They want to weigh her again in a week and make sure she is still gaining. on her one month she will have to have a US to make sure her hip socket is locking in.

It seems that when babies are breach they tend to sit a little bit frog legged instead of in the fetal position. so the hip and socket don't get a chance to lock in so to speak. she said that the most common solution is to wear 2 diapers instead of one and she tends to see that a lot.

other than that she is doing wonderful and is beautiful looking just like her father.

I am so glad to have great friends who pray for me and my little one, I know the peace that I feel daily is due to those prayers, so I thank you.

No comments: