Which way do I go.

I am begining to think that may be the pain that has been growing in my side is imagined and that I just need to say get over it and go on with life. I went to see a surgeon today and he is ordering ANOTHER set of US and then we go from there.

I am not one that like poking an proding. I don't have time for poking a proding my husband doesn't have time fort he poking and proding because every time I have to be poked and proded he has to come home from work which costs us money. All the tests well they cost us money. I have bills coming out my ears which basically means agian at Christmas we have NO MONEY. I am tired of not being able to get mey kids what they need much less things that I know they would like and I am Tired of feeling lik a pauper beggging for hand outs from my rich and welthy neighbors.

BBAAAAAHH HUMBUG.

Nuff said.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I know just how you feel. Sometimes Christmas seems more of a burden than a joy. BTDT and still experiencing it. I have really had to focus on Christmas in a different way. I think there is a lesson in everything and maybe for us there is something we need to learn. Not my choice of lessons though. Hang in there and try to have a good Christmas. Sending Merry Christmas vibes your way!