a temple trip

SO I went to the temple on Friday. I was really hoping to know what I was suppose to do next. Well I do feel now that this child that I lost was my son, I am also more than pretty sure I have more to come. That being said I was unable to know how many (though I hope not too many I don't think my brain can do much more) or when. I also had specific prayers and I know the words didn't come from me. Prayers that friends in pain would be led to the Dr's that would help them. Friends who were having some troubles making decisions, that there would be clarity to make those decisions clear. I am seeing at least some of those prayers happen all ready and I love that when you ask your HF that he takes the action necessary for what is needed. I continue to pray those prayers for those that need them and I will continue to make them specific as to help those that need. I found that in the temple I realized that I need to just worry about what I am doing to better our family and the rest will fall into place.

1 comment:

Kari said...

(((Mar'Lee)))) I mentioned you by name in my prayers this morning, I just felt you were needing them. I believe in prayer and the sweet spirit that attending the temple brings.