A Mothers day for My mom.

I am working on a mother's day gift for my mother. I know that I won't be able to do these songs as well as these people do them, and I think I always sound like there are marbles suck up my nose when I hear a recording but anyway. I know she would want me to sing them. she always thought I had a beautiful voice. I miss her so much right now. I couldn't even call my dad to tell him thank you for the wonderful flowers he sent that really made my day,


Anyway here are the songs I am working on singing. This first on is a song that never failed to be sang in the car when we went on vacations. even if it was only up logan canyon and took no more than an hour.



The second is the last thing I got from my mother for Mothers day. she gave me this Cd last year just about NOW when my Ky was blessed and they came for the blessing. I don't know if I will get through this for a while the last verse is a killer for me right now.




I have the first one done but I am not sure how to get it on here.

No comments: