One week down

11 to go. My my body is completely torn. I can tell it loves the exercise all ready. Although I wish I could do it with out being so sore right now. the trainer says that will go away more than likely by the end of 4 weeks and I will begin to wish it back,I have a hard time believing that. I have a cold and it has affected that soreness a little as well. I do love going though. Today on the way home I was thinking what is going to happen at the end of the 12 weeks when I CRAVE being there and no longer have the money to go. Not to mention the distance. My body is all ready transforming I have lost 2 pounds and more than likely more than that because of the muscles that are building ( muscle does weight more than fat). I find my self wanting my stomach in and keeping it in longer and longer.

I put my wedding dress up on my wall next to my bed and that is my goal and yes I will take a pick when I reach it.

If you would like to see the torture chamber they use to hurt us here it is.

http://www.spectrumwellness.org/photo_gallery.htm

if it doesn't link ( I am sure it won't because I ain't smarticle like that) copy and paste it and if you don't have the pics of the gym go to photo gallery and then gym.

soon I believe they are going to put up pics of the 4 of us as well and i will let you know when that is.

well off for a shower because I sweat like a pic and I have all ready eaten.

No comments: