TKD in the News.

Our TKD studio has been busy this week we did the city fair last weekend and we have been asked to perform a demo on Saturday during the Tournament. The spree was cool though my head says it was way hot.

This is Micheal Mangarelli ( hope I spelled that right) breaking his board. My dd is the one on the far right.


I have a sun burn BAD and one of the demo team has a 2nd degree on his chest, me I won't be combing my hair for a day or 2. We got a GREAT booth though we were about 3 booths down from the Radio station and we did our demo's on the grass behind them,

they were great the announced the demos for us and were just so great, the guy from the morning show broke a board and now is all ga ga over being able to do that



so guess what he is having the instructor on this morning to talk about it and break another board so that he can get it on video. if they put the pics up on the site I will link to it.


This is the Demo we were doing you can see my Janet right up front then Sean right behind her and Tyler behind him. Up front is my hubbie (yeah the pale guy) and then WAY in the back you can see my red head. My dd blonde is fight in front of me.


I am kind of hoping the Mr. Tuck can Use his CHARM to convince this guy to come to some classes and there byu get yet another perso n hooked on this Terrific sport.

No comments: