down, down, down, down.

another 2 bite the dust. yup you got it I am now down to just over 197 this time next wee I will be the lowest weight I have been in years and years. I can't remember the last time I weighted below 195. when I hit 190 I am going shopping for pretty things.

I have way more energy with the kids. you can see it. I can feel it. and I LOVE it. I can tell when I am eating like crap because my body HATES it. The depression is gone, don't get me wrong I miss my son, I miss my mom. But has become just that missing them. I don't dwell on the fact that I lost a child anymore. I miss him and I know I will have another that's it. It feels so great to say that. I cant wait to go to the DR again. I actually want to go there. I want him to see how great I feel and how well things are going.

I am sure I told you before but I am going to run a 5k on the anniversary of my mothers burial. I was talking to my brother this evening and he is telling my that it is in the bag, I love that he is so supportive of me and I can't wait to show him how great things are going. Muscles are starting to show themselves in places aI had all but forgotten. this is no hold bar the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I am going to add a ticker at the bottom now because I can. Because weight isn't scaring me.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great Job Marls!!!!
(BTW, the 'Vision' above is my favorite art piece ever!) I love visiting your blog.