exercise thought and goals

First I must thank Anne for my first goal. When she put on her wedding dress I KNEW that is what I wanted. I want to be able to put my dress on and have it fit wonderfully. yes WHEN I get there you will be the first to see. 2 goal is a size 14 when i get there and still loose weight I will be over joyed, I really don't expect my body to do the twiggy thing. For me that really isn't realistic but I can expect to be a healthy toned person. Also I want to do a 5K at the end of August. I don't know why but to me that would mean I was a much healthier person. I am going to look for one sometime the end of August. If any of you know where I can look PLEASE do tell. I think if I get it marked and then have to do it then I will. I am hoping the at least one of my trainer would be willing to do this with me but we shall see.

I am finding that I really enjoy going to this class and look forward to that time in my day. Now I just need to make that the same for my morning cardio as well I do like the free step on the Wii but there are too many kids to do that and not feel weird. I could go back to the Gym and just get on the treadmill but that to me is REALLY boring. So I HAVE to figure out how do get my butt out of bed and then out the door before the crack o dawn on my own because I asked for a partner and didn't get one. so there you have it. I could go with the gal that signed us up for this torture bt she is at work at 3 in the morning and I can't make myself get up then. So out I go see you later for a journaling update.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You just have to get up before the kids do for the wii. That is what I have to do. It sucks to get out of bed but I feel better afterwards.