Of course I didn't have the camera

Yopu know the feeling just when you perform your best and do the best you have ever done on anything you don't have the camera with you. Well that was me last night.

We did our Demo team thing and of course I shattered both boards the first time and guess who didn't have a camera to catch the action. Me. I do have to say though that it was very exciting to be able to do that. I was really worried because during the demo at testing I didn't break till my 3rd go round and that can be embarrassing. I also have to remember to keep my mouth shut. I was trying to coach my kids and they are better at this than I am so I just need to remember to shut up. but all in all the demo when well and I broke 2 9 inch across one inch thick boards BOOYAH !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Remind me not to ever make you mad