The knot is slipping.

School can't start fast enough at this point. I have had it up to my eyeballs with most of these kids. and yes I mean most of them. I have a 3 year old that will not talk, she just grunts and groans and thinks that somehow this will get her the attention she wants. she has done this since the baby ( who is now about to talk her self) was four months old and started cooing. Can was say Jealous. she WON"T potty train the diaper thing gets her attention. at this point I am very tempted to just let her go with pants on and hope that after I hose her off a few times with the hose she will get the picture. Then there is the 8 year old who has become a klepto. and will take just about anything that isn't nailed down. then she will lie about it n hopes of getting out of it. THen there is the 11 year old (ok so he is just a few weeks shy of 12) who thinks he knows all and I know nothing, not only that but he can just sit because he can and everyone will take care of him. OH hell no I will not have my brother in this house.

Now on to the oldest child in this house and yes I mean my dh ( for those of you reading today the d don't stand for dear lately) He seems to think these days athat he can go away and come back to a home in perfect order with no chaos at all. that I (his maid) will automatically find his socks underwear and all his clothes on command and never complain about it, even when he doesn't for one second let me know that he A) aprreciates it or B even lets me know he is all most out of something. He sits and tells me that I need to set an example and show the children how do to things, when it is HE that will sit on his tookus all afternoon flipping channels and saying there is nothing on, and how big a mess the house is that that he can't even find the sink ( ok so do a danm dish will ya) I cook clean and keep the fighting to a minimim in the house all day long, I fetch is slippers and shoes and all sorts of things, and then the jerk wants you know what. Last night I finally told that I was leaving my self for someone I thought loved me not my employer. I am not a whore. I will be a maid and a nanny but there is no way I am going to do that.

I AM DONE.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

((((HUGS))))
Somedays I feel the same way!

{krista} said...

I hear ya!!! I hope things get better.