the weigh in.

I just thought I would update on the whole excercise/ weight thing. I love the excercise. I really do and I love being pushed when I need and encouraged. I wish I could have that at home but I just don't see it happening. My husband thinks that sarcasm passes as thank yous and compliments and it just doesn't to me. ANYWAY moving beyond that. I took a pic with my phone the other day that I really just have to share. At weigh in last wednesday I hit under the 190 I am now in the 80s and I think the other gals are amazed that the weight is still just melting off. I love it.



Anyway pic on is the before from the website.




pic 2 is from last sat when I wore the shorts that are now so huge I had to give them away. sorry for the yuccky lookin me I had just gotten done with a TKD class and was all sweaty. you you look at the pic though there are 2 things you should notice, the first is the look on Ky's face. she did not want to be where she was. THe second is why her face looked like that . Yup her legs are LOOSELY down the shorts, in fact the only thing keeping the rest of her out of the shorts was her diaper, she wasn't too happy about not having the support of mommy's arms around her bottom.

I will post the after pic that we took a bit ago when they post it. I am just as curious to see what has changed as the rest of you.

3 comments:

Anna said...

180's!!! You are doing FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations!!

{krista} said...

WOW! you are looking fabulous!

Heidi said...

You DO look fabulous! You're inspiring!