what is happening to me.

I have so much energy when I finish with a workout that is it getting hard for me to calm down. I am beginning to look like a dang Jack rabbit. The problem is that I can't be a Jack rabbit somebody else has that name all ready. But the even better news is that I am dropping and dropping and dropping. by all means take a peak at the ticker below. yup I hit is and it is not coming back. I called my dad and my brother and If it were possible to call my mom I would even tell her, though at this minute I am sure she knows my weight better than I do. I need ways to celabrate this loss though without making my weight spike back up. I am going to lunch some time this week and next and I am pretty sure that I know what I will be doing for both of those. I would really love to find a way to show off the loss though with out buying a new wardrobe yet. THat will come with 20 pounds and that fact that I won't fit in anything I own.


If you know of anything let me know so that I can be proud for me.


Oh and if you want to see before an after pics the link is in the post below titled Well it is up. I don't know for sure when the 4 week pic will be up but they took it today.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congrats! Great job :)