My Goal List.

Yes I need this I really really do


In the remainder of 2010 I intend to.........

finish the book of mormon at least once.

Prepare before hand for the lesson being taught both in gospel principals and RS.

say my personal prayers every morning to give me strength for the rest of the day.

Start back up My lemongrass business and get at least 3 new recruits by the end of the year. (Hopefully more)And 2-3 parties a month. Making enough money to go back to school and pay for the business to run it's self.

Loose 40 pounds and keep it off.

Prep for a 5 k at the beginning of next year (possibly the end of this.)

exercise 5-6 times a week for at least one hour.

Keep my calories to under 1800 a day by cutting out processed carbs and red meat.

Start studying for my Yoga instructors licence. Set the date for it and PAY for the admission.

be able to RUN at least a mile. This should be a breeze if I get the rest together.

Get my 1st degree 3 level black belt. I just want ot see my name on the thing.

Use the friends I have to help me do these things and not feel guilty for asking for help.


No comments: