Kisado

I promised I would tell you about Kisado. It is a little like P90X a little like Insanity and little like Zumba. Ok for those of you that have never done or have heard very little of those 3 routines, I will attempt (not and expert) to explain. Kisado I a 40 minute Class that consists if HIIT(high intensity interval training) sets. Each set is designed to either strengthen or increase cardio. There is a warm up and a cool down so actually about 30 minutes is what is spent training, this is all done to music. You leave the class tired sweating and absolutely pumped for what ever the rest of the day may bring. You find muscle you forgot you had and confidence to use them. You find your self saying things like anything is possible for 20 seconds, or what the heck only one more set. If done in the morning your muscle thank you by night fall and if done in the even they will love you come morning. It also encompasses good nutrition so you learn to eat well while you burn what you really don't need. My teenagers loved the class and my husband and I danced to most of it. I have lost weight and gained muscle ( no more bat wings ) and soon WILL say goodbye to 30 pounds of unwanted FAT. It is for almost all ages and fitness levels, the goal is not to hurt you but to help you realize all things are possible. It is my hope that you will find a Kisado class in your area and give it a go. Here In the Springs I happen to know that the first class is Free what what have you got to loose.

No comments: