Road Trip


(the view from the top of Helen Hunt Falls AMAZING)


We rarely get to do andything besides TKd anymore on any other day except a saturday or sunday afternoon so most of our FHE's happen at those times. So today we did we went on a small road trip call it a staycation if you will to Helen Hunt falls.

Hiked clear to the top and back down. Took so many pictures that I was still the last one to the bottom but not because I couldn't make it just because I was snapping shots while the baby was on my back.


(miss Kaitrin and I, went all the way up and back down with that smile on my face)

You should have seen me I smiled all the way up and all the way back down, I felt GREAT!!!!! It was so amazing to see all the wonderful things that HF has down with this beautiful state and I can't wait to find more of it. I think Mondy maybe when the kids have off of school we will take another Road trip.

(sorry you have to look sideways as soon as I get it edited I will flip this... this is the base of Helen Hunt Falls)

No comments: