my topsy turvey weekend

First things first I am bummed. I was a psyched up to test I was ready to get my senior green and get out of the fresh meat category. I have a sore stomach for 2 days and then the morning of the testing I woke up with the nastiest of burp. I mean that is what woke me up. I looked at Dh and told him I wouldn't be moving for a while. He went down and made breakfast and got the kids ready for testing and that my friends is when it all started I was sick really sick both ends and I hate the upper end stuff but I wasn't to thrilled about the lower end this time either. I could not even pass a little gas because I would have to RUN for it. needless to say I am still fresh meat and will have to late test this Saturday. Jane will have a retest as well since she was so slow at sparring and didn't pass that portion of her testing. My friends son didn't break his board and so he will be testing as well, at least I will not be alone. my stomach we athat bad the whole day and into this morning but at least today I can hold things down. I weighed my self this morning though and only weighed 192 so there is the upside to not having ANYTHING in your body for a full day. Today we got up and I think my baby may have it. I just had to clean her up after she got daddy with what can only be called explosive. My stomach still isn't happy but at least I can eat today and hold it in.

We didn't go to church today (two fold of course) We had stake conference and we have yet to go get to one of those while living here. We went all the time when we were in CA and here just not happening. I don't know if it is that we have to go at 9 in the morning because the Stake Center is so small, or if is is because every freaking time we think we are going, somebody gets sick. At any rate we didn't go again.

SO instead of going I clean and reorganized my room much to the chagrin of my hubbie. I emptied out 6 of his boxes and consolidated them into 2 so that I got rid of 4 boxes of just crap that we didn't need. now I have the room set up to where I think it makes much more sense. Now all I need is to pick some color to go on the walls.

I got one room decorated though. It was done around the last thing my mom gave me. I think it turned out well, ok so it is only the quest bathroom but still that is one more room than i had last week.

Noq I am babysitting my friends kids so that they can go see some comedian tonight. I was going to just take the baby and go to their house but well now they are here at my house because their TV blew up. so I have them here. NO big deal they don't have school tomorrow and even though my kids do they are not going. their father is a Vet and I am of the beleif that our veterans dieing daily are far more important than one person. So my kids are honoring their father tomorrow.

ok if you got that far good for you.

No comments: