More than redeemed.

Ok so my hubbie is back to being named most wonderful man in the universe. Last monday when the truck parked on my chest he worked from home, and then again on tuesday and ended up working from home the rest of the week even with a major project due soon. Proving to me not only his caring and deep love for me as I sat on the couch and did nothing after getting out of the hospital but also that he deeply cares for our family over work. frankly that is all I can ask of him isn't it, to know that HF and family come before the all mighty dollar. Oh and while home he cleaned every square inch of the kitchen including pantry and mopping and washing every load of laundry in the house including the bed sheets. I spent so many nights after he had gone to bed crying that I could not go up and just cuddle with him and love him with everything I am. I still can't drive and he again got out of work to take the girls (syd and Bri) to the Dr. they both have the upper thing that turned into pneumonia with me and still hadn't cleared. Bri now has an ear infection of which I am oh so grateful for.

I am going to miss the Pinewood Derby tomorrow of which I am bummed but I know this stuff will only kick itself out if I take care of me so back to bed with me and I will try and blog again about other things later.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Sounds like a very sweet dh to do al that for you. :)