will somebody Please move.....

Their Mac truck off of my chest. I have been inducted into the flu haul of fame. I have a fever and if I don't have fever I have the sweats. My muscles are killing me so bad that it hurts even sit up. if it was just a head cold ok inconvenience but I think I could deal. What is getting me is the dry chest cough that every time I cough feels like I am trying to push out the child that still has another 8 weeks or so to go. I have asked for a blessing so I guess I will hold out till then but I am really getting worried. I have had enough liquid that i fell like a water purification plant. Surprisingly enough I haven't even been on the comp long enough to say I have been there cause all I want is to sleep. Thank goodness I have a hubbie who stayed home to take care of the others so that I could take care of me.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

I hope you get feeling better real soon! {{{Hugs}}}

Lisa said...

I am so sorry you are in the hospital. I wish I could come and help out! Get better fast!

Kylie said...

Get better soon Marl and hope that baby isn't causing you too much grief. Prayer and hugs. xox