Ok what I want according to google.

Ok this is all Kris's fault. I read her responces the the game and had to see what I came up with so here goes.

The game is type your name into Google Followed by wants or thinks. Thank goodness I have Marlee Maitlin got some Great quotes from her. I have to say that some of these wouldn't be too bad.

Marlee wants Fitch to pay her after the jury.

Marlee wants Jonathan to do her hair and he is stoked.

Marlee wants to say. What about in real life?

Marlee wants to know what I did this weekend.

Marlee wants to live passionately and intensely and is not averse to challenge, danger, or to facing the darker side of life

Marlee wants 2 know if u are seeing anybody

***Marlee wants to be adored and worshiped like the royalty she feels she is.***

Marlee wants a HOT man

Marlee thinks you look a lot like Grandpa

Marlee thinks it's funnier

Marlee thinks back on the situation, she sees it in very different ways

MarLee thinks 'what shall I have today?

MarLee thinks he should read peoples posts better

Marlee thinks she is in heaven

Ok I am done. there were more but some of them I just couldn't use if you know what I mean.

No comments: