all most 34 weeks

Life has had me by the horns for a bit. I have actually NOT been busy just tired and sick so no posting how ever as of Friday the Dr gave me a clean bill of health except the cough that will persist for about a week. and actually that seems to be skipping town too. I even made it to church yesterday and was there for the full 3 hours. Saturday my kids and hubbie tested for their green and blue belts and so far we haven't heard any bad news so they must have made it. Then we went and got our new glasses. I like them I got rimless and everyone thinks I am nuts with kids but dang it I have nice eyes and I have HATED hiding them behind glasses. right now contact are out of the question and so is lasik so the next best thing I could see was rimless they are light and don't bug my nose and my dd keeps saying she can't see them so it works for me. I am about ready to go and pend a 100 bucks and get my hair cut and colored and do a manicure and a pedicure. I can't reach my feet anymore why not have somebody else do it for me.


And speaking of feet I have hit a milestone, for the first time in 7 pregnancies I have swollen ankles. I am guessing that with Christine it just didn't happen and with the others I was on bed rest and this point and who could have swollen ankles with their feet in the air. Since I am not in bed and I am able to get around though yup the ankles are definitely swelling. I am looking at this as a good thing I mean A) it means I am still on my feet. B) it means that I'm at least trying to get enough water in me and it is working and C) it means I am almost there the home stretch is right around the corner. My son has now decided it might be pretty cool to have a baby for his birthday I am hoping to make it at least that far and hopefully that next week. THe new hospital opens on the 25th and since I have all ready been to the old hospital I really don't want to go there again. I am working on my birth plan now and I am getting VERY detailed about things. See with the last one I should have gone home and they made me stay because I was at a 5 so this time I am not doing it their way I am doing it my way. ALL my way. Ok so a little controlling but dang after 6 deliveries and 6 healthy babies ya think Maybe I know what I am doing.

Oh and the song on here now well I am keeping it for a while since I have the whole gambit in ages of my little girls from the testing her abilities as a teenager to the testing moms abilities as mom 2 year old and realizing that they are all beautiful in thier own way then well this song just sums up our family and in 6 weeks we will again have the baby wrapped in pink. so there you have it.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

So have I named your baby in any way??? Keep your chin up. I love this song.