My baby brother

I wish with all my heart I could stop his hurt and make go away. He is my baby brother the one that actually learned that all the crap that I did wasn't the way to go. Who went on a mission, did the right things and married the first girl he fell in love with, Now she doesn't think she loves which in my mind only seals the deal. He loves her so much and would never hurt her in any way going so far as not doing what most red blooded in their 20's boy with wifes would do him anymore. It would be different if she would just lett him one way or the other but she is pulling him along and he is in a dust bowl by himself while she is with friends and family. He is left wondering what he did wrong and what he could have done differently while she takes trips to Dallas and gets new jobs. I found out today that she has stopped wearing her wedding ring because for some reason it hurt her. What 25 year old Married guy (heck non married outside the church) would give that up. He is home now after visiting with us for 3 days, and says part of him wants to pack up everything that reminds him of her and the other part loves her so much she just can't. he still wears his ring and will till he knows. He seemed to have fun while here and I told him I wished I could have kept him in the basement safe from harm but I know that is not how we grow and learn. He did say that the next time ( assuming this goes south) He will NOT marry anyone is unready to go to the temple he won't make that mistake twice. For such a big guy (6 foot 2) he has a reall tender heart and that is what hurts so much, when he loves he loves with everything he has and when he hurts it hurts the same way. I pray he is able to find the money or that we can find the money for him to come and visit once after the baby is born, I want him to have good memories before he goes to Guam for the summer. He needs those right now. I need him to have those. Funny this little chubby faced kid isn't chubby any more and isn't so little and yet part of me wishes with all my heart I could pick him up like when he was little and just rock him till the hurt is gone. I really hate seeing him hurt. He is so tender right now that when he got home he found oil under the car and thought the worst and broke down in tears. he just cna't have one more thing go wrong I think it would kill him mentally.

I need to quit for now but for those of you out there that pray. Pray for Josh White to have some peace. For some kind of end to what is going on. whether that be for a wife to return or whether she tells him she is done. Pray for his strength that he will be able to handle the out come whatever it is.

No comments: