morning musing from the house. (yes me)

Ok so I am now 36 weeks and this is truly uncharted territory. FIrst off I am as big as a freaken house!!!! I guess cause all my others have been here by now I just never realized how big a person got in the last month if this baby doesn't weigh at least 7 pounds I will cry I really will. 2nd I have a very short fuse right now. just this morning 3 of my 6 kids have been in tears because of mommy. And finally I think when your as big as a house and walk like a duck people are just a little nicer to you yesterday when i went to get my hair cut I asked how much to style it and they told me so I said ok lets do it and she so went above and beyond and this was just at a smart style inside of the walmart. I looked so good yesterday and this was after having all the kids home for a " snowday" (there was no storm just flurries) and one child that was completely grounded from all extra fun for the week with the possibility of parole if he was good. so the 2 and a half hours I spent at walmart and the 5 it took to pay off my dd were well worth it Plus I got a sonic blast on the way home. So while I was at Walmart I got my Fave color and I will be doing that later on quite possibly today while I have NO KIDS. Then I will take pics of my hair and my house (belly()) for those that think they want to see it.

No comments: