HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRI


it is birthday season for us. WE start with Brianne's bithday today and then have at least 2 more this month (this assuming the one within makes it to May)

My Bri was my hardest delivery to date. I did things that now I really wish I had just had the patience to deal with for a little longer like having my water broke right at 5 cm's when I should have waited so she had that water. i was in Labor for almost 14 hours with her in the hospital and I could have come home and been able to walk and sleep and whatever till she came. Instead I was there in the hospital and she had to have water pumped back into her so that she could get out. she was born early in the morning after a lot of pitocin and many many hours of labor. 4 weeks later she was back in the hospital having a hernia operation and I was confounding Dr's because I was the one that found the hernia.

I do have to say though that she is still a great kid and I wouldn't know what to do without her.

she has grown so much as you can see. I have loved every minute of her being here and will continue to love her with all my heart.

2 comments:

WatchMeLoseWeight said...

Hope you had a wonderful day together!!!

Love, kate

Lisa said...

She is such a cutie!