Ok for the next 5 weeks

Keep me away from any and all shows about birth. I watched the show conception to birth. I A) wanted to kick their butts for making labor so much harder on themselves then necessary. Then B) I just sat and bawled knowing that in such a short time that would be me holding my new little girl and loving her from the top of her little tiny head to her however many toes (yes that is a tribute to my millie) those babies were all so tiny and precious and my dd's really liked seeing how the baby came all together and it was so fascinating. but I cried when the ladies miscarried and when they found things wrong. I just can't do it anymore so I am thinking that I need to shut off TLC and the discovery Channel it seems that in spring they just love to baby us to death.


Oh and if it be HF's Will could you all please pray that this one decides to come after the 25th and before her Grandparents decide they have had enough of us.

No comments: