I don't get In-Laws

I have heard nothing for the last 4 days but how they would like to stop pleasing everyone and just be where they are. How they are going to run away for christmas cause the y just can't do it anymore. So this morning they left and why, because their dd wanted to spend time with them and go somewhere, and then they are going to go to church with another son before they head up the the camp grounds where he will paint and she will go and visit her other dd. NOw don't get me wrong if we were closer I would not have a fit like this but I am not going to UT this year and more than likely not next year either. the other 5 sibling all live within 3 hours of Bear lake where they will be. for us it is at least 12 and maybe longer. They didn't say good by to the older kids, they hid down stairs till they were gone and then came up. I am the one dealing with a 2 year old who is huddled on the couch cause grandma told her she couldn't go with her. A 12 year old who is angry because they are doing the same thing AGAIN and what will be a 9 year old tomorrow whose Grandparents left a day before his bday. I HAVE TO DEAL with all of that but they don't want to leave anybody out. They had to leave today after all that crap about not wanting please everybody.

I don't want to feel this way I really don't want to feel the way I do. It is just hard. That woman hs not one ounce of flexibly in her entire body. She says something and that is just the way it is. she wants something and that is just the way it is. she wants to leave and by dang it if she doesn't leave then she tends to act more like a child and gets angry. you should have seen her last night when she thought they would be snowed in. Of course the roads opened up this morning and she was happy as a clam.

Oh well the stress is now gone and maybe this baby can come peacefully into the world.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Come out baby! We're waiting for you!