because I can't think.

Ok so when I can't think of anything to write I am just going to go blog hoping. I got this from Melanie's board who got it from Others.



Three things:

I LOVE
Family
winter- I know weird but everything looks so clean after a snow storm.
great music.

I MISS
loosing weight (can't do that PG)
My Aunt she was my best friend.
dates I haven't had one in forever.

I HATE
my way or highway people(even me at times)
when kids can't do what they have been asked.
When babies die.


People who make me Laugh
Sean
Randy
Heidi (if it is spelled wrong tell me I can fix it)

SCARE ME
the increasing violence in the world
Not being with my family for any reason.
Divorce

On my Desk
bills
books
junk lots of junk.

I Want to Do in this Life
raise kids strong in the gospel so they know who they are always
Go to Ireland
Get my veterinary Tech degree and open a groomery pet sitting place.

Things I CAN do
I have been told I am a good listener.
I have great empathy ( I cry as sad commercials even when I am not PG)
I am the best Mom I can be

Things I CAN'T do
I can't be my kids friend they have those at school
I can't force someone to my way of thinking, opinion is everything.
I can't keep a perfectly clean house. (you try it with six kids.)

Things I would like to Learn
Swing Dance
How to sew
Sign Language

I REGRET
Not learning those things that would help my kids out more. Like reading, I read but it is hard and not my kids suffer with it too.
Hurting all those that I love.
not being a better house keeper sometimes.

Favorite Foods
Calamari
Thia Food
Steak
(oh and just so you know before I met DH I had never even touched any of those foods.)

Favorite TV shows as a kid
Cosby Show
He man
Simon and Simon

No comments: