My husband the hidden romantic.

Ok so I will never have a public declaration of my husbands love for me. Heck it took him 10 years just to tell me for him it was love at first site, and there are definitely times when I wonder if we have lost it all together. Then he will go and do something and just makes me cry and know that he does. Like this song I had no idea he even remembered songs at all, but a dinner the other night he was talking to a friends wife and mentioned this song and said yup every piece of it including the 2 hour bath is my wife. He is so right I love and do all the things in the song including cry at movies ( including Charlett's web) I love walking in the rain it just smells so good and I feel like HF has cleaned everything when it is done. I don't think my DH will ever be able to carry a tune in a bucket so when he sings yup I roll my eyes. even the things I didn't know I did or did that often, the way he looked at me when he talked about it was WOW he really does love me. So I had to find the song so you could all hear the way My husband Loves me. Even if it is only behind closed doors.

No comments: