Ok a day in the pits.

SO I had a terrible day yesterday. lets start with my 23 month old decided to start her I'm 2 phase and screamed the entire day. Add to that a 7 year old that has decided the only word she knows is EH, and a 10 year old that thinks he is 26 and doesn't need to do anything we ask and can talk to us in a condescending voice sassing with every step he takes. Add o dash of PG with all the hormones that are attached. Then and just to make it fun lets add an 8 year old worrier that has an upset stomach. Add a bit of assumption and get a van that has been puked in. a great recipe for stress don't cha think.

Thank goodness for a VT that says you still want out and you can say HECK yeah. Those 3 hours made it so much easier to cope when I got up this morning funny thing was all we talked about was our kids and how sick they were and how they were driving us nuts. I do think though that it was just that a chance to talk with someone that would understand.


Oh I talked to my brother until the late hours of the night his wife did go home to OK Her grandmother is dieing and that is part of what is wrong. Her mother called my brother and told him what was really up. It turns out that his wife is going through a major depression. She also has stress induced anorexia so she is stressed and feels out of control so she controls what she eats. Her mother is going to get her medical help and My brother will go and get her in about 10 days. The trouble is that they are in the area with the HIGHEST rate of divorce is the military period. he is getting out of the military but he is afraid it may be too late. As I was talking to him he kept saying IF we get back and then he would back petal and say when. I have a little more hope that when she gets help and gets on some meds, that things will be better. There are other underlying things that were the cause of the depression that I am sure she is worried about but she needs to get her self back to a calm place to be able to deal with them.


so in short today I still have the kids that drive me nuts and I still have a sick 8 year old but I also was able to unload to someone that really listened. so I am able to cope and coping in everything right now.

.


1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hope things work out for your brother.

Hugs to you my friend {{Hugs}}