I don't understand.

I really am having a hard time here. I went to bed crying and I woke up crying. What makes a person say this is the guy for me before she even knows him and then 4 years later turn around and say I think we did this too fast and I don't love you. Not only that but do so AFTER making arrangements to have it be a forever eternal marriage. I just don't understand. Saddest part is that as far as I can tell neither does my baby brother. After 4 year of marriage and the announcement that they were going to be sealed in the SLC temple my SIL is WALKING from the marriage. I talked to my brother last night and asked if he thought it was over and all he could say is that he hoped not but he felt yes that it was.

He bent over backwards for her. He joined the Air force because her dad did and he was going for his pilots license and he had dogs instead of kids. He was trying so hard to be what she needed him to be that he I think forgot himself. I am trying so hard not to go down the path of she just joined the church to marry him route my brothers have taken but honestly that is the way it feels right now. My brother doesn't even want to be around the Air force anymore. If this is it then it is really it for him. These were things he was doing for her and his hear just won't be in it anymore.

I want so bad for him to come here this weekend and be with people who love him. He won't have the good car though because she is going to take it today to go to OK to be with her grandma. So my Bro will be all alone in the house they had together wondering what went wrong. This is just killing me.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Sorry, it is hard to understand sometimes. I hope you and your brother can find some peace with it all. Hugs