They have awakened the monster

and it is NOT a good thing. From the title I am sure you are aware that this will not be a laugh,think,cry,or brag.
I am now on a rant.



My husband Bless his heart helped clean the entire house on Saturday so that it would be clean when he left( and hoping I am sure that it would be that way when he came home). It took my kids all of 1 day yup one day to destroy every room in the house that and have food in every crack and corner you can think of. I have found pizza crust in the comp desk, Raman noodles in the couch (yes I said IN the couch) and today was was the breaker They have mini chocolate chips in the basement. Now that in and of itself would not have been too bad except the fact that I babysit a type one diabetic who shouldn't eat chocolate from my house. It ain't sugar free and her little 4 year old body can't process it. Well since the boys were trying to hide it of course the 4 year olds found it, and of course she who shouldn't eat it, ate it. So now I get to spend the rest of the day PRAYING that this little girl will not go into sugar shock.

NOt only that but I have dirty socks in the fireplace and shoes all over the house (not like I don't have somewhere to put those things HELLO). I am totally beside myself. I have list after list after list to help them know what they need to do and that they will be rewarded if they do it. I even have the dang rewards. Will they do it? NO,ONLY if they KNOW what the reward is and if it is on THEIR terms not mine. DO they think I am that stupid. Just so you know the monster is going to whip them into submission this evening and this house will be spotless by morning or they may be hurt(figuratively speaking of course).

No comments: