Alone again....... and for Vday too.

Well I just dropped the other half of at the airport agian for a weeks trip to the lovely state of Minnesota . Guess what I really don't feel sorry for him. I know that is so bad for me to say. Dang it though they are sending him away for Valentines day and not once did the man say hey my wife may not like this or could we do this next week, no it is just well it is the job.


Ok so maybe just maybe he couldn't reschedule or anything. Do you think the man even tried to make it up to me, well not in MHO he didn't. yesterday we went to Costco Oh the rapture. I am way to big at the moment for any extra curricular activities to be any fun, even Costco wore me out. NOW granted the funds are tight and we went out for my birthday, but really how much does a bunch of lowers and some sweets he knows I like cost. NOT MUCH. Oh he did get some chocolates FOR HIMSELF. I made him share.


In other news we had what should have been a 15 minute talk go for 45 minutes today cutting the other 2 talks to 5 minutes each. After that we had to leave to get the KNUCKLE HEAD ready for his plane. I did get the opportunity to go Vting this after noon and it was good to get out. I was worried about my Partner but now I am thinking this will work out so much better.

This PG has me so irritable lately that I think my kids are afraid of me. I can't get motivated and if I do then I am out of breath in about 10 minutes, I am tired all the time (that whole out of breath thing is part of it) and this child is a night owl like it's mother. Oh and I swear if somebody asks me one more time if I know what I am having or how I am feeling I WILL SCREAM. Though all in all I am doing great. Ok that is enough of my ranting and raving for one day so unless something fanaminal happens I will see you when next I have something profound to say.

No comments: