Is it WRONG

To hope that the one person that you need to see at least 4 times a week doesn't show today? I have no milk in my house at all and if i needed a day off today would be it. I haven't felt really well all weekend so the house is a mess. the little girl I am supose to watch is now late not really late but late. I HATE having to wait on someone when there is so much I Could and should be doing. This is the most irritating part of babysitting. I tend to feel like a door mat when the client doesn't call and tell me things aren't going well, or that their kid was sick last night and they won't be in. My name ain't MATT and I don't sit in front of a door. If I didn't have less than 20 days of this crap left I would Fire her butt and tell to heck with it. Her child is bossy and demanding as all get out anyway. Not to mention the sassiness that comes out of that mouth. and she is 4. My 12 yo get her mouth slapped for less.

I do plan on doing this full time when school starts next fall. I am hoping for a little more stabillity in the kids I watch though.

Ok enough whinning from me someone help me think of good things QUICK

No comments: