A time to forgive.

first off I have to say I am sorry I am having trouble with the comments. Those that know me know where they can get me and the rest well again I am so sorry.


This week has been very hard on my oldest dd and I. We have been hurt in more ways than one. We have both been hurt by money this week and in some ways my dd will never be the same. For her I think she is losing a friend. She was talking to me last night and her friend has said some things that don't uplift her or our family. Her friend doesn't like the slight change in the rules of our home that I have implemented to help keep them safe. She has said things like she had to hold her nose when she comes in and that I am overly mean for not letting dd sleep over any longer (I am thinking inappropriate words though she would not say). As we talked we soon realized that this friend is not really a friend at all but somebody who is too abrasive and disrespectful to be around any longer. SO this morning I took my dd to school and there will be a change in the morning routine.



Here is where the hard part comes in we both need to forgive those who have wronged us even though we know they won't be part of our life anymore. I need to set the example and truly forgive the person from whom I lost money on. Knowing that I may never see the money really hasn't helped so how do I let it go. how do I Let go of the loss and remember the good? I know it will come and that the more I try the more it will happen. My family (mom, dad) have a hrd time letting go and so I am grateful to a husband who can help me see my actions and really want me to forgive and turn the other cheek. I know good things will come from this I just have to find them. I know a window will open for me and I will be blessed in due time. I know that when I truly forgive my dd will also the the good that comes from this and be able to forgive as well.

No comments: