MY DAY. February 07, 2007


WOW do I feel OLD. Ok so I don't that is why this seems so weird. how can I have had another birthday it was only yesterday that I was at the high school dances and using triangular curling irons cause it was cool. teasing my hair to the top of the ceiling and watching all the cute boys in the hallway. I was the marching band Geek and in the choir thinking that was the best class of the whole day. Too bad I had to be a dingaling and throw it away. And no not for this life. I love this life.

I never in a million years would have thought that I would have almost 7 kids and love them more than I have ever loved anything in my life. I was worried aobut having one cause of some of the DUMB things I had done. I would have never thought that I would have moved so many times in my life. I mean I was a Farm hick form northern UT who had only moved 1 time in her whole life. and had known nothing but meat and potatoes. I had never even heard of words like Okra and Calamari.

I remember vividly getting up at 430 in the morning to either buck hay or pick Raspberries (I like the raspberries better you could get away with eating a few.) ONe time when I was on my way to go pickin' I was walking down a canal road (you could do that back then at that time in the morning) and saw what I thought was a long haired cat. I called it (being the animal person that I am) and it didn't come I almost went over to pet it when I realized it was NO CAT. It was the only time I ever hit a dead run from a zero start point.

I love my husband for showing me the world and all that is in it. I have grown so much. I love my Heavenly father for giving me this life. who would have have the thought that the best birthday presents I could ever receive would be my almost 2 year old brushing my hair, a letter from my 7 year old with a picture on the back, a list of virtual gift from women I know but have most of never met, and a Phone call from an almost teenager who's orchestra will play me a birthday song.. I don't know what else is in store but it has been a great day so far and I feel mighty blessed for being a 35 year old mother of 7 (almost)


and I love my Vter

She really listens and Really Tries. The other day when she came to the house and helped fold laundry. My kids would not quit talking about how mom is Craving steak. She asked what kind and where was the best place. You name it she asked it.

She was out today and saw Outback (they have good steak) and was going to get me a dinner but they weren't open yet (this was 10 am) so she did her errands and stuff and drove back past it again at 3 and thinking that maybe somebody would be prepping she knocked..... Nobody answered......

So she went to Walmart to see if they had a gift Card so Dh and I could go out and have a nice steak together. She said they had one for Applebee's and Chili's and you name they had just NOT Outback. So instead of give up and just get chocolates and a card she went to the meat department and got the meat guy to get her the best biggest juiciest looking steak she could find.....

I have never felt so loved Nor laughed so hard. Not to mention the fact that she is just the tiniest blonde thing you have ever seen. I swear she is only about 5' and just so bubbly she could put any soda to shame.

So now I get to have Ribeye while the rest of the house gets venison steaks YEAH ME!!!!!!!


I just got the mail and in it was a great BIG package from my secret Valentine. In it were warm fuzzy GREEN slipper socks,A Rose that even sings Elise, and caramel/chocolates. YUMMY so I get everything I want Carmel (cause that is my fav. ) and chocolate and steak cause that is what I have been Craving HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

Thank you Jamie .... I am smiling ear to ear Literally just as big as that dang alligator.

My hubbie is wonderful when the plans for the steak frell though (the deer wasn't thawed) I told him to go and get burgers. 15 minutes later he had all of in the van and we were gone. No idea where to but we were gone. Now when I say go and get burrgers I am thinking wendy's 99 cent we don't have a great deal of money burgers. NOPE that ain't good enough for My birthday. He took us to Red Robin. He said if we were going to get Burger we might as well make them good burgers. Our waitress was cute and said she was from a big family as well. I told her the main reason we come to Red robin was the bottomless fries and I tell you she just kept them comin' every time we thought we would run out there she was. I ended my day with a bubble bath ALONE and went to bed. all in all it was a really good day.

Sorry the pic isn't the best I have yet to GO and get one done.



No comments: