OK mildy Pariniod but with reason.

today was a hard day and since yesterday was worse I was worn out. Not to mention that my diabetic little friend who doesn't wash passed me her cold, add to that that sometimes (especially when I have a cold) I am terrible about drinking water and it is the perfect recipe for BX that HURT. NOw for most people a few BX (braxton hicks) are no big deal right. Well forme in the past BX have been a BIG precurser to bed rest which I don't want due to the fact that I want to not only to have that happy healthy baby promised me but, selfishly I want to be in UT the end of march SO bad my teeth hurt.

SO anyway during the kids TKD (taekwando) I just don't feel good and I am sore. get the kids home and notice that the SORE is getting a little worse and I can almost predict it. I still have to take dd to her YW activity and they are getting worse. I get home from that and realize A) i'm hungry but not really. B) I have had not one drop of water since this morning (which was just to take an assortment of cold meds) and C) I really have been overwhelmed the last 2 days. I am in tears cause these hurt so bad and I call my husband who is who know how many miles away (mimesota) and tell him pray I can stop them that was all I could say through the tears. THen I call my BF still in tears and her DH answers and i say tell her to call me. At one point he said smile you sound like you aren't and I say cause I can't (another BX) so I get home and DRINK and eat and DRINK. BF calls back and runs through the list and my insanity grows. Tells me to call HT and VT DRINK water, Lay on right side whole blood flow thing and DRINK water. SO I do knowing that if I don't my BF WILL track down said VT and HT and call them for me. They are out on dates HELLO V DAY. Though by this time the BX are calming and I am calming and my kids for the most part are being quiet for me. and hour later my hubbie calls me and I can tell him they are all but gone not so much as a peep in about 30 minutes 30 min later BF calls back and again NOTHING, moral of said story DRINK WATER and chill out. Oh and Just so you all know VT is coming over to help me with the house so that it looks nice and I don't do what I shouldn't.


so all my blogger buddies could you PLEASE remind me to DRINK WATER. there by doing what I need to so that I can get where I want to.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

OH MY GOSH, I am finally able to log in to your account and leave you smarty pants comments. Well ok, maybe not, but I can tell you that I think you are really neat. Love ya xox

Victoria said...

Drink some water!! lol! Hope the bx go away.

I hope you know that I love you enough to come back here even though I do not like country, see I love ya! lol! j/k