OH HELL

ok sorry for those of you that have sensitive ears and don't like the swearing but OH HELL and the whole just about every little swear word that I can think of right now.

Background over the last couple weeks several things have happened. Lets start with the 2 year old temper tantrum you know The one where you are jumping up and down with your arms flying like you would fly if you could. All over the fact that my son would not figure out the long division I was trying to teach him. Then lets move to the fact that all I want to do is sleep in. I pray for the snow days because I don't have to get out of bed and yet I can't seem to make myself go to bed at night. Add to that the I just don't want to do anything with anything. Including literally taking a week off of Laundry. The mood swings have been off the chart. Add to that the Heart burn that keeps me up when I do decide it is time for bed. Then there is the on again off again stomachache with diarrhea. Now add the PG test that I took JUST TO MAKE SURE, it came out negative. Ok so now your thinking that maybe i have the flu and I need to go the the Dr and have some thyroid tests and talk about depression right. Yup Right there with Ya. SO now skip to today when, as I am nuking the maui onion chips with cheese to eat with Ranch dressing, I had the thought go get that test. Yup 2 pink lines one Strong and one just a really faint pink. What are the odds that it could still be negative? SO I called My very best Friend and asked her what were the chances and she said the same thing I thought. Slim to none, slim to none.

No comments: