stop the ride.

When does it stop. When do I stop feeling my stomach and wanting the bay to still be there? when do the people stop telling me how sorry they are? The physical pain I know will go away but the emotional when does that end. When will I be to look at somebody when they ask me how I am and truthfully be able to tell them I am ok of fine( and I don't mean the Freaked out,insane. neurotic,and Emotional) When will people hear my voice and not ask if everything is OK? I know you all don't have the answers. I know I am just asking to hear myself think. I know this all has to do with me. Isn't it funny though how a grain of rice so tiny can connect and bond and need so much. Now the bond is the one that I need and it is no longer there, and I am left to wonder. Is that spirit so perfect that I will have to fight in this life to even be able to look on her or him. I my mother enjoying the spirit. Will I get to raise it or do I have to wait. Lets not even go into the whole physical pain that I pray will go away soon. the cramping that is bad enough to make me catch my breathe and have to take a pain pill that knocks me out just do deal with it. I wish and feel like I could go to bed for a week and just stay there.


Enough whining for now I am out.

No comments: