Well I was right

I have 4 black belts.  I am so proud of them.  I can't even begin to describe what this has done for my kids.  I have a dd that if she didn't have TKD may still be hiding in a shell and pulling at her hair in desperation of who know what.  

I have a son that even though there are days when he gets to me.  most of the time for an 11 year old boy he is very respectful and well behaved

I have a dd that I will really not have to worry too much about( sorry it is a mom thing it isn't going to stop the worry) when she goes on dates in 2 years ( OMHeavens ).  She will be able to take care of herself.

Sean well, Sean is Sean always will be but I think he is more extroverted then normal.

Not to mention the fact that I can't even tell you how much I seriously think that this is more healthy than I have ever been.

Oh and Randy and I passed as well.  So Randy is now a red belt and I am a seinior blue belt.

No comments: