Oh Thank Goodness.

       I have spent a crazy 2 days in and out of Dr's offices and hospitals.  My Baby, my sweet little Ky ky is sick.  Very sick, they were all but possitive yesterday, and so was I, that my sweet little girl would spend her first night in the hospital.  Even the Techs that took her blood work and chest Xrays said she didn't look good and that they would see me later.  It was seeming more and more like Pnuemonia was the only out look, they even sent us home with the diagnosis of a mild pnuemonia and told me that if it even acted like it got worse to go back to the ER and they would admitt.   I called my husband on the way home, got her perscription and prayed.  We got her a blessing and I prayed some more.  Her fever never broke it just hovered around 101, 102 but her breathing slowed finally and she slept. 

      This morning we went back to the the Dr's and he told us that the offical diagnosis is Broncitis 
with the threat of turning into Pnuemonia, that was why all the urgency yesterday.  her fever is 
coming down it is now around 100 and holding and she has a super snotty nose but she is a wake
and moving around.  

      Thank you so much, my friends, for all your prayers on her be half. she isn't out of the woods yet but the trees are thinning and you can see the sun. I know with all my heart that your prayers helped my sweet little girl, and me, through this.

   On another note.  I missed my mom BAD yesterday.  She would have been here with me through this holding my hand and letting me know it would be OK.  There were even reminders of her there while we were there.   In the form of a group of nursing students and their teacher wald through the lobby to the little cafe' with their white uniforms and sensible shoes.  I knew she was there.  It helped me so much.  I held together so well, I knew that was my mom too.

I my wonderful friend said yesterday the veil was so very thin yesterday just when I needed and she needed that comfort.

No comments: