Happy 4th

I hope you all had a very happy fourth of july.

We did first we cleaned out the van, then Dh took all of us to breakfast at Red Robin ( got to lovc bottomless fries). We came home and I forced (yes I am so dang mean) my kids to clean up the play room which looked like a tornado had been through it. I made some Jigglers for our party the same day and then we went next do to the party where the nieghbors did EVERYTHING even though this was my idea. My dh was going to get brats but ended up not doing that I think because every thing was gone.

What happened was that I had decided not to be a bump on a log this year and so I planned a $th of July party. I told Christine to invite her friend over as well and so she she goes over and asks come back over and says " they said they will think about it " I figure that they more than likely will have something to do with the family and that would be that.. She came over the next day knocked on my door and told me thanks for asking her, and that she had called her mother because she wasn't much of a cook and wanted to bring something. Well her mother used to be a caterer and all ready had the WHOLE SPREAD ready to go. I had nothing left to do it was all done. There was ranch beans, baked Mac and cheese, potatoe salad, Mac Salad, and fruit Salad. Then we went out side to do the little poppers and the snakes and stuff and then we lit the fireworks. I had no idea that there was a ban on them in the city, I mean with all the rain who knew. THe fire department Who knew, so they told us and we stopped had 2 of them left. oh darn. We cleaned up the mess and went home. Had a great party and cleaned up and went home to my house it was great I could be a great planner just not a cleaner.

No comments: