My 52 Confessions

- and i am tagging Lisa, Jeana, and Heidi to continue this.

1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
generally I think of Jeana she is the one that calls the most often and gets my but in gear.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
depends on how many kids are with me

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
yup over and over and over and over.

4. Do you take compliments well?
depends on who's giving it. Hubbie and family not so well other humbly

5. Do you play Sudoku?
Tried and failed miserable

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
yup thank you daddy.

7. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would save?
My kids my pictures and if she is lucky the bunny.

8. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
you mean besides my husband. My baby girl

9. Who do you text the most?
my husband before the texting was taken off.

10. Favorite children's book?
Nonna's Porch

11. Eye color?
hazel green

12. How tall are you?
5'8" half inch taller than my family

13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
and give up these beautiful kids. NOT A CHANCE

14. Any secret admirers?
how would i know.

15. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
not for like 4 years.

16. Favorite ex..?
The only EX I left on decent terms, died at the age of 22 of Cancer. the other have had stints in prison.

17. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
UT to CA then back to CO

18. Do you like mustard?
Only on bratwursts

19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
WTF kind of question is this???? <----I am with her

21. Do you miss anyone?
yup my baby brother dang that military

22. Can you do splits?
almost give me a few more weeks.

23. What movie do you want to see right now?
borne Ultimatum

24. What did you do for New Year's Eve?
banged pots and pans and called people in vegas and Alaska

25. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
never saw it wouldn't know.

26. Do you own a camera phone?
yes I do.

27. Was your mom a cheerleader?
nope wouldn't have been caught dead doing that.

28. What is the last letter of your middle name?
E

29. Are you hispanic?
nope lots of other but not that.

30. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Not enough, maybe 5 talk to the 10 week old she dictates that.

31. Do you like care bears?
grew out of those a long time ago

32. What do you buy at the Movies?
black licorice, and a soda.

33. Do you know how to play poker?
I do. don't play though

34. Do you wear your seatbelt?
most of the time now.

35. What do you wear to sleep?
hmmm that one is best left to me.

36. Anything big ever happen in your CITy?
I haven't lived anywhere that really big things ever happen in when I am there. Oh except SLC we were there when the tornado came.

37. Is your hair straight or curly?
wave kindof does it's own thing

38. Is your tongue pierced?
nope

39. Do you like Liver and Onions?
the last time I had it, it wasn't bad

40. Do you like funny or serious people better?
sarcastic is the people that usually gravitate to me.

41. Ever been to L.A.?
only a drive by can't stand the freeway though.

42. Who is on your mind right now?
actually my baby brother. I miss him.

43. Any plans for tonight?
same thing I do every other day TKD

44. Whats your fav. song at the moment?
still have to say "he cheats". or maybe "anyway"

45. Do you hate chocolate?
I could do with out it.

46. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Usually it is how I am raising my kids. generally I just roll my eyes and ignore them.

47. Are you a gullible person?
I try not to be

48. Do you need a boyfriend / girlfriend to be happy?
are you kidding there are times I don't need my hubbie either

49. If you could have any job what would it be?
I am working on My veterinary Tech thing so that I can do pet sitting or pet breeding.

50. Are you easy to get along with?
Until you piss me off. <--- I love this chick!!!!! yup have to agree.

51. What is your favorite time of day?
When ALL my kids are GONE. either in bed or out of the house.

52. Are you generally a happy person?
I think I am getting better at this.

No comments: